ReferIndia News Motor racing-Verstappen says Formula One rule changes boost chances of staying in sport

ReferIndia News

Need a website for your NGO?

Build trust and reach more donors—FreeNGO creates powerful websites tailored for your cause.

Contact Now
News Image

Motor racing-Verstappen says Formula One rule changes boost chances of staying in sport

Published on: May 22, 2026, 3:24 a.m. | Source: Devdiscourse

Four-times world champion Max Verstappen said on Thursday ​that agreed changes to Formula One's engine regulations for ​2027 have boosted the likelihood of ‌him continuing ​in the sport, after months of uncertainty over his future. The 28-year-old Dutchman, who earlier this season cast doubt on his long-term commitment to the series, said a ‌planned shift away from the unpopular 50-50 split between combustion and electrical power pointed Formula One in the right direction.

Checkout more news
Ad Banner

Looking for free cloud deployment?

Sign up & get $200 free credit for 60 days to launch your first Droplet or GPU server on DigitalOcean 🚀

Signup Now
ReferIndia News contact